Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rolex Canadian Sailor of the Year Awards Dinner





Last Friday I traveled from my winter training base in Clearwater, Florida to Toronto to attend the Rolex Canadian Sailor of the Year Awards Dinner where I was awarded the Bill Burke Youth Elite Memorial Award. I felt honored to be recognized for my achievements over the last year. We were treated to an amazing four course meal and a night in a very nice hotel. My mom was invited along and we had a great time exploring Toronto. My coach Al was also honored as the CYA Male Athlete of the Year. After spending the weekend in Toronto it is really nice to be back in Clearwater and the warmth. Today we are doing a 23km down wind and towing the boats back up which is going to be awesome.
-Kyle

No comments:

Post a Comment